Infinix Note 4 Pro Mobile Phone: Pros & Cons
By: Mohamed Abdulrahman & Bassem Badawy
One of the main pros of the Infinix company is that it tries to keep up with the big companies when it comes to mobile designs and features. Infinix took a huge leap forward by producing the Infinix Note 4 Pro mobile phone, which comes with a pen similar to the one of the Note8 in terms of design and function.
Through Yaoota, you will be able to know the most important features, pros and cons of the device itself and its pen. If you like the model, find it for the best online price via Yaoota and place your order. It will be delivered to your doorstep in no time.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
Infinix Note 4 Pro Specifications
|5.7″||Octa-core||3 GB||13 MP||32 GB||4500 mAh||Nougat|
You can see the details of the mobile phone on mobihub here.
Mobihub is an Egyptian website offering you a wide variety of mobile phones from the largest mobile phone companies in Egypt and the world. Through this website, you can know of different types of mobile phones, their specifications and features, pros, cons and price.
Infinix Note 4 Pro Review
- The right side of the device has the volume control buttons and the power button.
- The left side of the mobile has an inlet for two SIM cards and another one for an external memory card.
- The upper side of the device has the earphone jack.
- The bottom side of the device has the microphone and the charger’s port.
- The screen has the selfie camera and a home button that includes a fingerprint sensor.
- The back side has the rear camera and a double flash.
- The mobile has an IPS 5.7 inch screen with 1280 x 1920 resolution and pixel density of 286.
- The screen supports the multitouch feature.
- It does not have any protection layer against breakage or scratches.
- The screen resolution and color intensity make this screen the best one Infinix has ever made.
- The size of the screen does not make it easy for the user to reach all parts of the screen with one hand.
- The control buttons of the mobile have the shape of simple dots, which gives the device a nice look.
- Despite not having a protection layer, the device comes with a screen cover to protect it.
- The mobile has an external cover to protect the device itself against hits. It also has a small pocket to place the pen that can be charged through small outlets, but that does not affect the battery. When the pen is fully charged, it can last almost 3 days.
- The mobile has an octa-core MediaTeck 6753 processor, 3 GB RAM and an internal memory of 32 GB. It supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The mobile has a Nougat Android operating system that supports FM radio and gyroscope features.
- It has a fingerprint sensor.
- It supports 4G communication.
- The device comes with an S Pen.
- The device supports OTG technology.
- The mobile’s graphics processor (MALI-T720) is not the best.
- The mobile is comfortable when it comes to handling more than one application simultaneously, browsing and watching videos.
- Unfortunately, the device does not perform very well when it is used for long times.
- Although the mobile is not a strong option for gamers, it gives a reasonable experience with most games except those with high graphics.
- The fingerprint sensor’s performance is quite efficient.
- The device’s speaker performance is reasonable. However, it is placed on the bottom left side of the mobile which makes it prone to blocking using one’s own hand.
- The pen’s performance is fast and strong, and it has its own place in the cover.
- The pen can be charged while it is placed in the cover through small outlets without affecting the battery.
- The pen can last for three days without needing to be charged.
- The pen enables you to draw whatever you want on the screen and write with the pen on the locked screen with a white color.
- The device can sense the pen when it is near, which allows the user to control the mobile through the pen.
- The buttons can be controlled by the pen.
- You can modify the pen’s function list.
- The mobile has a 13 megapixel rear camera with a double flash.
- It also has an 8 megapixel selfie camera.
- The efficiency of the rear camera is not that high compared to other similar devices.
- The camera performance in good lighting is unique, but it gets worse in bad lighting.
- The selfie camera is good even in bad lighting because of the flash.
- It has a 4500 mAh capacity.
- You cannot change the battery yourself.
- The battery can last for a total of a day and half of average use.
- It can last for 8 hours of Screen On mode.
- The battery gets fully charged in almost two hours.
Check out the Infinix Note 4 Pro here.
*Some items may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.