Samsung J7 Pro: Pros, Cons & User Experience
By: Mohamed Abdulrahman & Bassem Badawy
Samsung is considered one of main leaders when it comes to mobile phone industry, which makes it always under the spotlight, as users are always anticipating the release of its new models.
Samsung recently introduced the Samsung J7 Pro, which managed to achieve very high selling rates since its release and until this day. Through Yaoota, we will be able to know more about this Samsung model and its pros and cons. We are also going to compare the different prices of the model available in the market, so choose the best price and place your order to have it at your doorstep in no time.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
Samsung J7 Pro Specifications:
|5.5″||Octa-core||3 GB||16/32 GB||13 MP||3600 mAh||Nougat|
You can see the details of the mobile phone on mobihub here.
Mobihub is an Egyptian website offering you a wide variety of mobile phones from the largest mobile phone companies in Egypt and the world. Through this website, you can know of different types of mobile phones, their specifications and features, pros, cons and price.
Samsung J7 Pro Review
- The device is metallic.
- The right side of the device has the volume control buttons, the power button and the speaker.
- The left side of the mobile has an inlet for two SIM cards and another one for an external memory card.
- The upper side of the device has the earphone jack.
- The bottom side of the device has the microphone and the charger inlet.
- The device’s screen has the selfie camera and the home button, embedded in which is the fingerprint sensor.
- The back side of the phone has the rear camera and a flash.
- It is a Super AMOLED 5.5 inch screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and pixel density of 401.
- The screen also has an Always On Display feature that saves energy.
- It does not have any protection layer against breakage or scratches.
- It does not have a LED notification light.
- The screen size is suitable for reading, browsing and watching movies.
- The colors and resolution of the screen are considered the best compared to other devices of the same category. The viewing angle and clarity are reasonable in different lighting conditions.
- Through the Always On Display feature, you can view the date and time on the screen even if it is locked without the need to light the screen, which enables the battery to live longer.
- The mobile has an Exynos 7870 octa-core processor with a frequency of 1.6 GHz and a Mali-T830 Mp1 graphics processor.
- It has 3 GB RAM and an internal memory of either 16 or 32 GB. You can also add an external memory up to 256 GB.
- The mobile supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The mobile supports gyroscope and OTG technologies.
- The octa-processor is not divided, which enables them to always work together no matter how easy the command is, thus reducing the life of the battery on the long run.
- The user is going to notice that Samsung deleted many programs that used to exist in older models but were not important to many users.
- The mobile performance is strong and fast, which enables you to use different applications and programs easily even when used for long time.
- The device is considered a really good choice for gamers, as it does not lag or overheat.
- The device’s speaker performance is very powerful, as it is placed well on the right side above the power button.
- The design of the device offers more than one mode that are suitable for reading.
- The mobile’s fingerprint sensor is placed on the front of the device, and it is really effective, responsive and easy to use.
- The device has a 13-megapixel rear camera with a lens aperture of f/1.7, which is the same camera for other unique devices like Samsung S7 and S8.
- It also has a 13-megapixel selfie camera with a lens aperture of f/1.9.
- The camera can record 1080p videos.
- The mobile camera does not support 4K video recording.
- The camera is very good at taking instant and moving pictures.
- The pictures’ quality is lower in bad lighting conditions.
- The selfie camera provides very clear pictures even in bad lighting because of the flash.
- The camera provides more than one panorama mode and HDR and smile detection features. It also introduces a new mode called Social, which is similar to Snapchat.
- It is a strong battery of 3600 mAh capacity.
- The battery does not support fast charging.
- The battery is non-removable; you can’t replace it yourself.
- The battery is very strong even when the mobile phone is used heavily, and it can last for a whole day before it needs to be charged.
- The battery can last for almost 8 hours on Screen On mode, which is a huge advantage compared to other competitive devices.
Check out Samsung J7 Pro here.
*Some items may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.