Sharp 14-Foot Refrigerator: Pros, Cons & Price
By: Hoda Mohamed & Shorouq Nabil
When buying a new refrigerator, many of us get confused between the different types available in the market. At Yaoota, we’re going to help you know more about different types and models. Today we will review Sharp 14-ft refrigerator with its specs, pros and cons. You can also know its best prices through Yaoota and if you like this model, you can order it and have it delivered to you in no time.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
|1670 x 680 x 645 mm||Dimensions (H x D x W)|
- The refrigerator is of an A power consumption class, which means it will save a lot regarding power consumption.
- Equipped with a nano filter to purify it from odors. That way, you guarantee that the smell and taste of food will not change.
- The fridge is quiet when running.
- You can put it anywhere, whether at home or work because it works in high temperature areas without being affected by the heat, even on the long run.
- The most important feature in the refrigerator is that it supports the twin cooling system, which allows you to control the humidity so you can keep the food fresh for a longer time.
- A 10-year warranty.
- Because the handle of the fridge is cylindrical and long, it is easy for a child to open it repeatedly, which means he can hurt himself or get sick because of the coldness coming out of it.
- The shelves are made of shatter-resistant glass, but its not crack-resistant, so it’s possible that the shelves may crack with heavy loads.
- Toshiba El-Araby customer service is great; they have a hotline to answer questions and address complaints through calls and short messages.
- 10-year warranty.
Check out Sharp 14-ft refrigerator here.
And if you would like to know more about the similar Samsung 12-ft refrigerator for a better price, click here.
If you have any experience with the fridge, tell us about it in a comment below.