More Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack: Pros & Cons
By: Eman Adel & Yara Elhemaily
For those of you who don’t have much vacant space in their house, or those who like to maintain the beauty of their balconies, or even those who want to increase the surface area of the drying ropes and can’t think of an easy way to do so … for all those, we present the portable clothes drying rack, which will facilitate the process of drying the laundry whatever the circumstances.
Through Yaoota, we will present you this clothes drying rack, and you can know its specifications, pros and cons. You will also be able to know its best prices, and you can order it through Yaoota and have it delivered to your doorstep as fast as possible.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
- The manufacturing material of this rack are anticorrosive, which is an important feature, because it means that it can bear different weather conditions starting from the sun to the air and rain.
- The design and silver color of the rack give it a beautiful and modern appearance.
- The rack is designed to be foldable, which is a good feature, as it facilitates the process of storing it in the house without taking up much space.
- Another feature is that you can put on it heavy laundry, as you can double the strength of the ropes by folding in its parts.
- You can adjust the size of the rack according to the clothes you are going to put on it, and you can control the height of the clothes drying rack with a maximum height of 60 cm.
- Due to the light weight of the rack, you can take it with you anywhere you go, and it is easy to put in the car.
- The stand of the rack is made of good-quality rubber that does not allow it to slide even if there is some water beneath it.
- Clothes do not dry as fast as the regular rack due to the small space between one rope and the other. Also, if you place the rack inside the house, the clothes will depend on air alone to dry, as no sunlight will reach it.
- The problem with this rack is that its maximum height is 60 cm, and this will not be suitable for you if you want to hang bed sheets or blankets, for instance.
If you need a suitable rack for your clothes that need a big space, we recommend that you use this Zoltrix rack which is characterized by a height that may reach 93 cm. However, please note that it doesn’t contain as many ropes as the More Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack.
You can see More Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack here.
Don’t forget to tell us about your experience with the clothes drying rack in a comment.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.