Kiriazi K330 Refrigerator – 12 Ft. Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
Kiriazi has been known as a commercial brand in Egypt’s market for many years. It’s considered an ideal choice for many people. That’s because it’s characterised for keeping the food healthy in the fridge and prevents it from rotting or getting bad. Kiriazi fridges have organised drawers for arranging vegetables smartly and the shelves are strong enough to endure heavy weights. You are also able to control the level of the shelves whether you prefer it up or below. In addition, one of its qualities is the Tropical Hermetic feature, known for its excellent cooling and low electricity consumption.
In this Yaoota’s review, we will talk in detail about the Kiriazi K330 Refrigerator – 12 Ft, you will learn about its most important specifications, pros, cons and user experience. If you think this is the product for you, click on Yaoota’s link, compare prices, pick the one that best suits your budget, then place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the market supply and demand.
- SKU: KI693HL0V6A9YNAFAMZ
- Color: white
- Model: K330
- Dimensions: 59.5 x 63 x 163.3
- Capacity: 330 L
- Manufacturing country: Egypt
- Warranty: 10 years
- The fridge’s size (12ft) is highly demanded in the market and would be suitable for small- and medium-sized families. In addition to having 330 liter capacity for the fridge and 73 liters for the freezer. Which means you can keep very reasonable quantities of food inside.
- It’s characterised by having high cooling efficiency, a high cooling system that spreads cold air in all corners of the refrigerator. It also gets rid of humidity to keep the food fresh and healthy for a long time.
- The inner shelves are made of unbreakable crystal and it endures heavy weight, it also can be adjusted to suit different sizes.
- The fridge is distinguished by its Tropical Hermetic compressor, known for its high cooling efficiency and works efficiently in places with continental temperatures. The fridge also saves electricity, the monthly energy consumption amounts to 64.2 kilowatts.
- The fridge has a defrost function and one of its qualities is that it saves way more electricity than fridges with the no frost function.
- It has insulating material to prevent leakage of cool air and preserves the internal temperature of the fridge. Thus, it reduces electricity consumption.
- It has two doors and the handles are designed to provide comfortableness. The fridge’s white color gives a nice modern look to the place it’s placed in.
The fridge is equipped with internal lights to light up the inside of the entire refrigerator to provide a clearer view.
- It has the ability to bear functioning in different heat temperatures and to adapt to it.
- Kiriazi manufactures all its products using a rust treatment system that protects the refrigerator from any humidity factors or exposure to water.
- The way the fridge is divided from the inside is very practical, and it has shelves in the door with different sizes for water bottles and juices. There’s a place dedicated to eggs and one for butter. In addition to fruits and vegetables drawers.
- The fridge has a 10 year warranty.
- The defrost system is not practical, as the freezer frosts and makes the space inside narrower. The freezer will need to be defrosted every now and then. Unlike the no-frost system that automatically defrosts the freezer. The no-frost system saves time, effort and space all the time.
- It does not come with a digital screen.
- It could face many defaults due to misuse and in cases when electricity comes back on after power cuts.
- There’s availability of spare parts with warranty.
- There are some complaints from users that the customer service is not up to the expected standard.
- “I had a bad experience with the defrosting, the fridget’s cabinet accumulates the water and the water keeps dripping down constantly. After complaining to the maintenance center, they sent someone who closed up the hole with a sticker instead of actually fixing it. I haven’t paid close attention to how the maintenance worker fixed the problem, and I wrote in the report that the issue was resolved. A month later, the same problem occurred, and the water from the fridge was dripping on the floor. I called the maintenance center to report the problem, I found out they have blocked my number and when I tried to call the landline, there was no reply. The quality of the service is very poor and the defrost function is really bad. I don’t advise it to anyone.”
Check out the Kiriazi K330 Refrigerator – 12 Ft. from here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.