- video recording
- Photo taking capability
- Sensitive microphone
- 32GB Inbuilt Memory Card
- USB2.0 standard interfacecan be connected to any computer with USB interface and other electronic equipment
lens should be able to move back and forth for focus
- Camera, or camera for short, is a device that USES the principle of optical imaging to form an image and record the image with a negative.
- Many devices that record images have the characteristics of a camera.Medical imaging equipment, astronomical observation equipment and so on.
- A camera is an optical instrument used in photography.After the light reflected from the subject is focused by the photographic lens (landscape lens) and the shutter which controls the exposure amount, the subject forms latent image on the photosensitive material in the dark box, and forms permanent image after developing (that is, developing and fixing). This technique is called photography.Divided into general photography and professional photography.
- The lens focuses the scene inverted onto the film.In order to get a clear image of the object at different positions, besides correcting the camera image difference of the lens itself, the conjugate relation between object distance and image distance should be maintained.To do this, the lens should be able to move back and forth for focus, so a better camera should generally have a focus mechanism.
- In order to prepare for a second shot, the exposed film has to be pulled away and the unexposed film has to be pulled in, so modern cameras need a transfer mechanism.To indicate the number of films taken, a counting mechanism is required.
- It is both a camera camera camera, but also a combination of the components.The most basic components of a camera can be represented by a block diagram.
The last thing you want to worry about when conducting surveillance is fumbling with wires and buttons in order to get your camera started. With this watch DVR hidden camera all you have is a single button to begin recording
. Simply press the button for power on and press again to record. What could be easier? Charge using the included adapter or with your PC while downloading your captured footage. This watch also has a time and date stamp which is required by most prosecutors to be considered as evidence.
The Watch DVR Hidden Camera with 32 GB of internal memory is water resistant up to 100 feet and captures full-motion, color video through a 60° pinhole lens. Capturing video in 640 x 480 lines of resolution and still images at 4032 x 3024 pixels will empower you.
Built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to two hours and is charged using a USB cable and the included AC adapter or your PC. Video is stored in AVI format for easy importing to your favorite video editing software. You can also upload directly to YouTube with this file format.
The stylish design suits either casual or professional attire, making it just the thing for operations that have to keep one eye on the budget (and isn’t that just about all of us, these days?) The stylish black face of the unit conceals a recorder capable of gathering both audio and video data as well as a more ordinary mechanism that keeps track of the time. Instructions are included but it operates simply with a single touch and can record for as long as two and a half hours. It delivers 640×480 VGA-quality video at up to 30 fps. Images and sounds are stored safely with in the 32 GB internal memory, so there’s no need to fumble with SD cards. When the surveillance is complete, files transfer quickly and easily to a computer via the included USB cable, so the next person who needs to use the unit can take it away.