- Interface Type:Usb 2.0
- Standard:Usb 2.0
- Plug Standard:None
- Interface Type:Usb Hub 2.0 Splitter Adapter
- Compatibility With:For Windows 98/2000/me/xp/vista/win7
- Feature:Micro Mini 4 Ports Usb Hub 2.0
- Fit For:For Laptop Or Desktop Computers
Device that expands to multiple interfaces
The USB hub is divided into:
1. Active type: It can regenerate and amplify the signal on the connected network medium,which can make the connected medium length reach the maximum effective length, and it needs a power supply to work. At present, most HUBs are of this type.
2. Passive: It only acts as a connector, it can work without power supply, which is rare in the market.
3. Hybrid: You can connect multiple types of cables, such as coaxial and twisted pair.
0USB hub function:
USB hubs are sometimes integrated into other devices, such as keyboards, monitors, printers, or the front of a computer case.In fact, when a computer host has multiple USB ports, they all come from one or two main USB ports inside the motherboard, rather than independent hardware.In theory, a host USB interface can connect up to 127 peripheral devices.
How to use USB current collector:
1. The USB collector is a device that provides extended communication. If the HUB can drive a 2.5-inch mobile hard disk when the external power supply is not connected, it mainly depends on the power supply capacity of the computer expansion port.
2. The general 2.5-inch mobile hard disk needs to be powered by a computer or HUB, and the 3.5-inch mobile hard disk needs to be equipped with a high-power dedicated power supply; please do not directly connect this type of equipment.
3. Without external power supply: The current provided by a computer USB port is about 500MA, which can only barely be enough for a 2.5-inch mobile hard disk, and part of it is consumed by the USB-HUB, which is not enough for ordinary 2.5-inch mobile hard disks. of.
4. At present, the front USB ports of many compatible machine cases have a poorer power supply capability due to one more adapter and material problems such as wires; it is very easy to cause the mobile hard disk to be unusable or even lose data and damage the hard disk;
5. If your mobile hard disk makes a ""click"" sound, it is caused by insufficient power supply; for your mobile hard disk, it is recommended to connect the USB-HUB to the integrated USB port of the motherboard on the back of the chassis to ensure better Contact and power supply;
6. When using the mobile hard disk, please use the original USB power supply cable, ordinary USB cable, the wire diameter is small, the loss is large, and it cannot meet the power supply needs!