Tecno Pop 6 in Kenya
Tecno Pop 6 price in Kenya is 11700 shillings. The Tecno Pop 6 comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ LCD display, Coupled with a Quad-core
chip, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a 3020 mAh Battery. Coming to cameras, it has a 5MP and a 2 MP front camera for selfies. It comes in Light Purple and Deep Blue colors.
Tecno Pop 6 features and price in Kenya
|Sim Card||Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|OS||Android 11 (Go edition), HiOS|
|Camera||5 MP + QVGA|
|USBPort||micro-USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Colors||Sea Blue, Sky Blue, Lime Green|
Tecno Pop 6 overview
The Tecno Pop 6 brings competitive pricing to significantly cheaper options, with a budget performance device. The phone offers an immersive 6.1 IPS LCD screen, a primary 5MP camera, 5W normal charging, a massive battery at 5000mAh, and all that is powered by a MediaTek chipset. The Pop 6 comes off as a beautiful yet budget device, with a promise of a great value proposition.
The Tecno Pop 6 comes with a 6.1″ HD+ Dot Notch screen with a dew drop notch for the selfie camera. The phone has a plastic build quality, so the front and back panel are smash resistant. The phone has a headphone jack and a mono speaker whose sound is surprisingly clear when playing media. The Pop 6 has a physical fast fingerprint sensor, conveniently placed on at the rear, that feels fast too.
The Tecno Pop 6 has a MediaTek quad-core processor paired with an ARM Mali GPU. As for the storage options, the phone has 2G RAM and 32GB internal storage. It has an expandable memory option with a dedicated slot. The phone runs on Android 11 Go Edition, so the performance isn’t all that shabby. Android Go Edition ideally has less bloatware as compared to the ordinary Android so it shouldn’t lag or feel heavy. Everything feels decently fast and snappy.
The Tecno Pop 6 has a dual-camera arrangement on the back. It comes with a decent single 5MP primary sensor for those fairly usable daylight photos. It has extra QVGA depth sensors, one to add portrait and more accurate distance distinction to the photos & the other is unspecified. The video can support up to 720p video at 30 fps, with HDR support. The selfie camera is a decent 5MP wide sensor, capable of 720p video at 30fps. The selfies are great and well-lit.
The Tecno Pop 6 comes with a Long-lasting and powerful 5000mAh battery. This should be more than enough even for the power user. In this case, it’s a little obvious that is no wireless charging here. Similarly, priced phones would include Huawei Y5P, Nokia C10, Infinix HD Smart 2021, and the Tecno Pop 5 Go. the main distinctions at this price point is often a choice of a better camera or larger screen. The sizes are usually standard and the batteries are often huge. It’s unlikely there are fast charging options as the price is too competitive.
Tecno Pop 6 FAQ
- How much is Pop 6 in Kenya: the phone is currently retailing at Ksh 11700
- Where can I buy Pop 6 in Kenya: you can buy it at phoneplacekenya.com, both online and offline, with optional delivery on request.
- Does Pop 6 have fast charging: no. at this price point, the competition is too tight to allow such a feature. It however does come with 10W charging for the standard micro USB cable.
- Does Pop 6 have expandable memory: yes, it does, in a dedicated slot, so that it feels like the internal storage is not enough, you can always add more. It supports up to 128 GB
- What OS does Pop 6 support: it comes with the Android Go edition which eases off the processor considering it’s a budget device. That means it has more processing power for other activities, while still having less bloatware.
Buy more Tecno phones in Kenya on our website