- Relieve fatigue and make the muscles of the head relax.
- Blood circulation in the head
- Increase metabolism
- Aligning and balancing the functions of the organs of the body.
- Restore the body’s energy
- Relaxes muscles and nerves in the head
A massage may be one alternative to eliminate fatigue. Massage also can eliminate stress. Performed while applying pressure on certain points on the muscle (pressure point), it is said to improve blood circulation restoring fitness. When done right, a massage can also trigger the release of endorphins (neuro-chemicals that relieve pain) and give you a comfortable, relaxing and happy feeling. This causes the muscle to relax (rest) and help healing.