- Base Size: 12in/ 31 cm Oval
- Capacity: 5.7 Qt. / 5.5 L
- Colour: Grenadine
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A flat lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a continuous natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
La Cocotte / French Oven: A traditional pot featuring high vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. Made of cast iron for its natural heat retention and redistribution. Features a glazed exterior to prevent surface scratches and offer an array of colour options. Available in a wide range of round or oval sizes, from the decorative 0.25 L Mini La Cocotte to a family sized 12.6 L pot. Ideal for slow cooking meals such as stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classic dishes. An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen.