This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
USB Memory Stick Datalogger Details
- The best price of
USB Memory Stick Datalogger by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
The Memory Stick Datalogger is a USB host bridge which allows you to connect
a USB mass storage device, such as a thumb drive, to your microcontroller. The
Vinculum Chip on the Datalogger handles the file system of the Memory Stick so
that you can share the files with your PC using simple serial commands. This
device is ideal for remote logging of large quantities of data, and hosting
large database for RFID Access Control or other applications.
- Simple Serial or SPI interface to Microcontroller
- Extended or Short Form Command Set/Responses
- 5V supply with 3.3V/5V safe I/O
- Easy firmware update (can be field-updated)
- Remote logging of large quantities of data
- Host large database for RFID Access Control or other application
- Power Requirements: 5V Supply with 3.3V/5V Safe I/O
- Communication: Simple Serial or SPI interface to Microcontroller
- Dimensions: 1.96 x .86 x .19 in (50 x 22 x 5 mm)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)
Reviews of USB Memory Stick Datalogger
- No reviews exist yet for this product.