- The best price of Poisoned Legacy by AUC Press in Egypt is 120 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to Poisoned Legacy are sold at
with prices starting at 117 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Feb 23, 2016
- Amongst similar products of Poisoned Legacy the cheapest price is 117 EGP
AUC Press's Description
After the death of Rameses II, the Nineteenth Dynasty soon fell into decline and familial conflict, culminating in a final civil war that ended with the accession of a new dynasty. Sethy I and Rameses II’s promotion of a concept of a wider ‘royal family’ may have sown the seeds for the conflicts among their descendants.
Aidan Dodson explores the mysteries of the origins of the usurper-king Amenmeses and the career of the ‘king-maker’ of the period, the chancellor Bay. Having helped to install at least one pharaoh on the throne, Bay’s life was ended by his abrupt execution, ordered by the woman with whom he had shared the regency of Egypt for the young and disabled King Siptah. Finally, the author considers how that woman—Tawosret—became the last true female pharaoh, and how she finally lost her throne to the founder of the Twentieth Dynasty, Sethnakhte.
Reviews of Poisoned Legacy
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 117 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit CardE-Payment