- Format: Mixed media product
- Dimensions: 216 x 276 x 21mm1,230g
- Publication date: 21 Jun 2012
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication City/Country: Harlow, United Kingdom
- Language: English
This package includes a physical copy of Marketing: An Introduction, 11/e by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler, as well as access to the eText. For undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses. This best-selling, brief text introduces marketing through the lens of creating value for customers. With engaging real-world examples and information, Marketing: An Introduction shows students how customer value-creating it and capturing it-drives every effective marketing strategy. The eleventh edition reflects the latest trends in marketing, including new coverage on the shifting consumer/marketing relationship, marketing in an uncertain economy, and the latest technologies.