- 4 x RJ-11 FXS Ports
- 2 x Fast Ethernet Network Ports
- Power, Network, Line LED Indicators
- Voice / Fax / Modem Support
- Flexible DTMF Transmission Method
- 2 x SIP Server Profiles
Create an integrated IP and PSTN telephone system with the GXW4004 FXS 4-Port Analog Gateway fromGrandstream. This gateway features 4 telephone ports and a single PSTN life-line along with two Fast Ethernet network ports. The network ports can be switched or routed depending on network configuration. You can also take advantage of multiple SIP server profiles along with independent account per port setup.
Once configured you can utilize the IP enabler for analog phones, faxes, and legacy PBX systems. System management is simple via a Web browser, while automated provisioning tools allow for easy configuration. This gateway features integrated IVR support with a flexible DTMF transmission method, user interface of in-audio, and SIP info.
- 4 FXS ports with PSTN life-line
- Two Fast Ethernet network ports (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP server profiles (2 per system) and independent accounts per port
- Supports audio codecs including G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 A/B/E, G.728, iLBC
- T.38 Fax
- G.168 echo cancellation