Rooted in authenticity and a distinctive vintage-inspired aesthetic, Fossil introduced its first watches in 1984. Filling a gap for fashionable, affordable and high-quality timepieces, the Fossil watch became a modern classic, renowned for its impeccable detail and reliable craftsmanship. With prestigious designers including Phillipe Starck lending their talents over the years, expect chic digital watches and chronograph and titanium arm candy in rose gold and silver finishes and sparkling dials.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed bezel.
- Silver dial with silver-toned hands and index hour markers.
- Roman numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case diameter: 26 mm. Case thickness: 7 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Fold over clasp.
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Functions: hour, minute, second.
- Dress watch style.
Specifications of ES3797 Stainless Steel Watch - Silver