- The best price of Ancient Nubia by AUC Press in Egypt is 300 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to Ancient Nubia are sold at
BookSpot, AUC Press
with prices starting at 90 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
- Amongst similar products of Ancient Nubia the cheapest price is 90 EGP
AUC Press's Description
2012 American Publishers (PROSE) Awards winner for Best Archaeology & Anthropology Book
For most of the modern world, ancient Nubia seems an unknown and enigmatic land. Only a handful of archaeologists have studied its history or unearthed the Nubian cities, temples, and cemeteries that once dotted the landscape of southern Egypt and northern Sudan. Nubia’s remote setting in the midst of an inhospitable desert, with access by river blocked by impassable rapids, has lent it not only an air of mystery, but also isolated it from exploration. Over the past century, particularly during this last generation, scholars have begun to focus more attention on the fascinating cultures of ancient Nubia, ironically prompted by the construction of large dams that have flooded vast tracts of the ancient land.
This book attempts to document some of what has recently been discovered about ancient Nubia, with its remarkable history, architecture, and culture, and thereby to give us a picture of this rich, but unfamiliar, African legacy.
Reviews of Ancient Nubia
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 90 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery
|Price: 150 EGP||Payment methods: |