Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g

40 AED
LiveOut of stock

Description A crisp green tea created as the pellet unfurls with a golden liquor, infused with a hint of mint to make a refreshing and clean taste. Why not serve with tradition... more on Geant Online

Buy it from Geant Online

Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g Details

  • The best price of Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g by Geant Online in UAE is 40 AED
  • Available payment methods are
    Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
  • Delivery fees are 0-15 AED, with delivery expected within 2-3 day(s)
  • Similar products to Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g are sold at Geant Online with prices starting at 9.25 AED
  • The first appearance of this product was on Jul 03, 2016
  • Amongst similar products of Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g the cheapest price is 9.25 AED from Geant Online

Geant Online's Description

Description

A crisp green tea created as the pellet unfurls with a golden liquor, infused with a hint of mint to make a refreshing and clean taste. Why not serve with traditional Moroccan theatre use a small metal teapot, add the tea, sugar and hot water and pour from a height to create a froth.

Attributes
Weight: 200 g 

Weight: 200 g 

Product Type: Green Tea Powder

Package Type: Box

Ingredients

Green Tea (80%), Mint Leaves (20%)

Disclaimer:

At Geant Online we take every care to make sure the information about the products we sell is always correct. Due to food products being regularly improved and reformulated, the product information on this website (including, but not limited to ingredients, nutritional guides, dietary and allergens) is subject to change.

We recommend that you always carefully read the product label before using/consuming any products. Please do not solely rely on the information presented on this website. Although product information is regularly updated, Geant Online is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For up to date, accurate information about any product we sell, please refer to the manufacturer.

All information is provided for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Geant Online, nor without due acknowledgement.

Reviews of Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g

  • No reviews exist yet for this product.

Similar Products

ProductStorePricePayment methodsDelivery timeFees

Store: Geant Online

Price: 9.25 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 9.50 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 17.75 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 21.40 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 29.75 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 34.25 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it

Store: Geant Online

Price: 35.75 AEDPayment methods:
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card
Delivery time: 2-3 day(s) Fees : 0-15 AED Buy it