Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g

40 درهم
Liveغير متوفر

Description A crisp green tea created as the pellet unfurls with a golden liquor, infused with a hint of mint to make a refreshing and clean taste. Why not serve with tradition... المزيد عند جينت اونلاين

اشتريه من جينت اونلاين

سعر ومواصفات Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g

  • أفضل سعر لـ Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g من جينت اونلاين فى الإمارات هو 40 درهم
  • طرق الدفع المتاحة هى
    دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
  • تكلفة التوصيل هى 0-15 درهم, والتوصيل فى خلال 2-3 أيام
  • تباع المنتجات المماثلة لـ Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g فى جينت اونلاين مع اسعار تبدأ من 9.25 درهم
  • أول ظهور لهذا المنتج كان فى يوليو 03, 2016
  • من بين المنتجات المماثلة لـ Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g أرخص سعر هو 9.25 درهم من جينت اونلاين

وصف جينت اونلاين

Description

A crisp green tea created as the pellet unfurls with a golden liquor, infused with a hint of mint to make a refreshing and clean taste. Why not serve with traditional Moroccan theatre use a small metal teapot, add the tea, sugar and hot water and pour from a height to create a froth.

Attributes
Weight: 200 g 

Weight: 200 g 

Product Type: Green Tea Powder

Package Type: Box

Ingredients

Green Tea (80%), Mint Leaves (20%)

Disclaimer:

At Geant Online we take every care to make sure the information about the products we sell is always correct. Due to food products being regularly improved and reformulated, the product information on this website (including, but not limited to ingredients, nutritional guides, dietary and allergens) is subject to change.

We recommend that you always carefully read the product label before using/consuming any products. Please do not solely rely on the information presented on this website. Although product information is regularly updated, Geant Online is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For up to date, accurate information about any product we sell, please refer to the manufacturer.

All information is provided for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Geant Online, nor without due acknowledgement.

مميزات وعيوب Twinings Gun Powder Green Tea & Mint - 200 g

  • لا يوجد تقييمات لهذا المُنتج.

منتجات مماثلة

منتجمتجرسعرطرق الدفعمدة التوصيلرسوم الشحن والتوصيل

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 9.25 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 9.50 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 17.75 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 21.40 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 29.75 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 34.25 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه

متجر: جينت اونلاين

سعر: 35.75 درهمطرق الدفع:
دفع عند الاستلامبطاقة ائتمانية
مدة التوصيل: 2-3 أيام رسوم التوصيل: 0-15 درهم اشتريه