- Format: Mixed media product
- Number Of Pages: 720 pages
- Dimensions: 186 x 232 x 28mm
- Weight: 1,061.4g
- Publication date: 09 Sep 2011
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, IncImprint: South-Western College Publishing
Chris Albright's VBA FOR MODELERS, 4E, International Edition is an essential tool for helping students learn to use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) as a means to automate common spreadsheet tasks, as well as to create sophisticated management science applications. VBA is the programming language for Microsoft(R) Office. VBA FOR MODELERS, 4E, International Edition contains two parts. The first part teaches students the essentials of VBA for Excel. The second part illustrates how a number of management science models can be automated with VBA. From a user's standpoint, these applications hide the details of the management science techniques and instead present a simple user interface for inputs and results.