Casio is multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan. Its products include Watches ,calculators, mobile phones,cameras and musical instruments. Casio was founded in 1946 and they succeeded to attract a wide range.
Casio developed its first calculator in 1957, but it was not until 1974 with the release of the Casiotron that Casio entered the watch making market. The Casiotron capable of displaying dates with automatic update for long and short months, and automatic adjustment for leap years, was a good first step into the market.
- Mineral Glass
- Black Dial
- 50-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
- 3 dials (date, day, 24-hour)
- Accuracy: 20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927SW
- Size of case:53.147.510.6mm
- Total weight: 132 g
مواصفات ال MTP-E303D-1A Stainless Steel Watch - Silver