- Author: R. K. Khitoliya & Pardeep Kumar Gupta
- Format: Paperback - 416 pages
- Dimensions: 177.8 x 236.22 x 22.86mm - 566.99g
- Publication date: 30 Apr 2014
- Publisher: I K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- ISBN10: 938233288X
The book deals with the fundamental principles of soil mechanics and is suitable for students of Civil Engineering, covering the syllabi of almost all technical universities and institutes. The concepts have been developed systematically. A large number of graded numerical examples and solutions are included. New concepts like Critical-State Concept, Three-Dimensional Consolidation and Stress Path Method have also been included in the book. The book will be useful for degree & diploma students of Civil Engineering and practicing engineers.