- Two fun ways to encourage exercise and develop mobility of the whole body.
- During walker easy to grip handle helps the child to stand and hold the balance
- The base with wide wheels stabilizes the first steps.
- When a child is ready to play in the riding walker can be converted to Ride On.
- Walking, riding and precipitation roller head tiger is rewarded cheerful sounds and music.
Walkers Tiger with Sound Effects. Walkers are two modes that encourage baby to use and develop gross motor skills. In the Boating comfortable grip helps baby to stand and hold the balance, and the wide wheelbase supports the first steps. When a child wants to go, you can use the mode of Ice.