- The Big Sister - No longer just something to be harvested or not, the Big Sister is the most powerful resident in Rapture.
- You Are the Big Daddy - Take control with the prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- New Plasmids - New plasmids such as "Aero Dash" allowing for bursts of speed over short distances, and "Geyser Trap" a stream of water used as a jump pad and electrical conductor, join the ample list of Plasmids from the game.
- New Game Mechanics - BioShock 2 contains many new gameplay mechanics. Just a few of these are: the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
- New Locations - Just a few of the locations and environments debuting in BioShock 2 are Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine's business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.
Follow-up to BioShock, 2K Games' critically acclaimed and commercially successful 2007 release, BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter set in the fictional underwater city of Rapture. As in the original game, BioShock 2 features
a blend of fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving as players
follow varying paths through the overarching storyline based on the
decisions that they are forced to make at various points in the game. In
addition to a further fleshing out of the franchise's popular
storyline, players can look forward to new characters, game mechanics,
weapons, locations and a series first, multiplayer game options. Order for it today online in Kenya and have Jumia Kenya deliver it right to wherever you may be.
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock,
the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the
Atlantic coastline, a monster — somehow familiar, yet still quite
different from anything ever seen — has been snatching little girls and
bringing them back to the undersea city. It is a Big Sister, new
denizens of Rapture who were once one of the forgotten little girls
known as Little Sisters, known to inhabit the city's dank halls. No
longer a pawn used to harvest ADAM, the dangerously powerful
gene-altering lifeblood of Rapture, from the bodies of others and in
turn run the risk of being harvested herself, the Big Sister is now the
fastest and most powerful thing in Rapture. You, on the other hand are
the very first Big Daddy, in fact the prototype, that for some reason
has reactivated. You are similar to the Big Daddies familiar from the
original BioShock, but also very different in that you possess
free will and no memory of the events of the past ten years. The
question is, as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen
city beneath the waves, hunting for answers and the solution to your own
survival, are you really the hunter, or the hunted?