- omega 3 is a building block essential for developing cell membranes,signal pathways and other neurological systems.
- helps maintain good eyesight
- helps in reducing heart and cardiovascular disease
- it is crucial in healthy physical and mental development in babies as it is in adults.
- anti-inflammatory properties in omega 3 benefits those with arthritis, asthma,eczema and psoriasis
- helps to regulate blood cholesterol level and strengthen blood vessel
Each capsule of omega 3 fish oil concentrate contains a rich source of eicosapentoenoic acid (EPA) and decosahexaeonoic acid (DHA) . These two essential fatty acids are used by the body in the production of prostaglandin and are important constituents of cell membranes.The benefits of omega 3 are broad, benefiting not just healthy adults, but pregnant women, children and those suffering with all kinds of illnesses.