- Blade coating gives durability and wear
resistance than lacquer
- Bi-material case for improved grip
- Positive blade lock for accurate measurements
- Matt finish blade reduces glare and reflection
for easy reading
- Tru zero end hook moves to compensate for
accurate inside and outside measurements
The measuring Tape has been designed to be compact, its
ergonomic bi-material case provides increased grip and comfort for ease of use.
The coated blade offers durability and wear compared to a lacquered blade. The
matt finish on the blade reduces glare and reflection making it easier to read.
The tape is highly precise to Class II accuracy and features a Tru Zero end
hook which moves to compensate for inside and outside measurements, providing
an improved accurate reading. A belt clip has been included for added
convenience and accessibility.