- Built-in 6V4AH rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery
- AC220-240V, 50/60Hz , charging time 13hours
- With two light bulbs but can support up to four LED bulbs
- Discharge time : 10hours with two bulbs
- USB mobile phone charging function
The GDLITE solar lighting system uses a 9V DC 3-7W solar panel to charge the GDLITE GD-8006 6V 4Ah sealed lead-acid accumulator by day and run three individually switchable, high-quality 6V DC LED lamps simultaneously by night. A USB output socket produces 5VDC 0.5A power to charge cellphones, iPhones, iPads or similar devices, using the multi-adapter (USB to nine different plugs) provided.
Exposing the PV panel to direct sunlight for 12 hours is sufficient to fully charge the accumulator. It can also be charged from a 110V-240V 50/60Hz AC power supply. This system provided more than enough light for a two-person camping trip in a wilderness area for a week, charging the accumulator from the solar panel by day and using three LED lights at night. Order it online from Jumia Kenya and have it delivered to you.