- The best price of The Arab State and Neo-Liberal Globalization by AUC Press in Egypt is 150 EGP
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to The Arab State and Neo-Liberal Globalization are sold at
AUC Press, Diwan
with prices starting at 100 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
- Amongst similar products of The Arab State and Neo-Liberal Globalization the cheapest price is 100 EGP
from AUC Press
AUC Press's Description
This collection of essays by leading academics focuses on the participation of Arab states in neo-liberal globalization.
The effects of the restructuring of traditional state power engendered by globalization are analyzed separately, through updated empirical research in the political, economic, and security processes of each country considered. Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia are the case studies selected to represent different paths toward a shared model of “new” Arab state which, far from representing an exceptional case of resilience against global trends, may be seen in many instances as typifying their effects.
This book thus offers both an overall conceptualization of change affecting the Arab states, domestically and in their relations with the international system, and a series of in-depth case studies by country and functional areas.
Contributors: Paul Aarts, Karen Aggestam, Issandr El Amrani, Joel Beinin, Myriam Catusse, Philippe Droz-Vincent, Joris van Duijne, Steffen Hertog, Karam Karam, Charbel Nahas, Tim Niblock, Maria Cristina Paciello, Elizabeth Picard, Helena Lindholm Schulz, Ulrich Wurzel.
Reviews of The Arab State and Neo-Liberal Globalization
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 100 EGP||Payment methods: |
|Price: 182 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card