The TCRT5000L IR sensor with socket is reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. With a 5 VDC power, it can be used as a reflective type IR sensor for mobile robot or any simple control system.
- Package type: leaded
- Detector type: phototransistor
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm
- Operating range within >20% relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
- Daylight blocking filter
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Position sensor for shaft encoder
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motions in CNC and similar applications
- Line follower robots and micro robots
- General purpose – wherever the space is limited