This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
- The best price of
5MP Night Vision Camera for Raspberry Pi by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
Features and Specifications
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a 5MP CMOS camera with a fixed focus lens
that is capable of capturing still images as well as high definition video.
Stills are captured at a resolution of 2592 x 1944, while video is supported at
1080p at 30 FPS, 720p at 60 FPS and 640x480 at 60 or 90 FPS.
The camera module measures in at just 25mm x 20mm x 9mm and weighs a mere 3
grams. This makes it ideal for projects such as hidden security cameras, high
altitude balloon experiments, and even an onboard camera for RC car adventures.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's
preferred operating system.
* 1.4 µm X 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high
sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
* Optical size of 1/4"
* Automatic image control functions
* Automatic exposure control (AEC)
* Automatic white balance (AWB)
* Automatic band filter (ABF)
* Automatic 50/60 Hz luminace detection
* Automatic black level calibration (ABLC)
* Programmable controls for frame rate , AEC/AGC 16-zone
size/position/weight control, mirror and flip, cropping, windowing, and panning
* Digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface
* 32 bytes of embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory
Reviews of 5MP Night Vision Camera for Raspberry Pi
- No reviews exist yet for this product.