This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
- The best price of
.DM2282 "2-phase Stepping Drive; I/P:80-220 Vac; O/P: 0.5~8.2A by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
The DM2282 is a high voltage, versatility fully digital stepping driver
based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The DM2282 is the next
generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of
system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability.
Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology offers
optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can
run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the
drivers in the markets. Its unique features make the DM2282 an ideal solution
for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
• Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
• Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology,
offers optimum responses with different motors
• Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher
microstep output for smooth system performance
• Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
• Soft-start during initial power-up
• Supply voltage up to +220 VAC
• Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 8.2A
• Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
• TTL compatible and optically isolated input
• Automatic idle-current reduction (Reduction rate can be software configured)
• Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
• Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
• Over-voltage, Under-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
Reviews of .DM2282 "2-phase Stepping Drive; I/P:80-220 Vac; O/P: 0.5~8.2A
- No reviews exist yet for this product.