Don’t sweat it.
Your comfort is our priority. When it comes to comfort in the warm seasons, all you need to do is choose the suitable air conditioner for your place. Air conditioner helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels.
Please ask for a tech. visit!
Energy saving during standby mode
- Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
- Control your indoor unit from any location via smart phone, laptop, pc, tablet or touch screen
- Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need
large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy
- The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
- Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
- Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
- Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
- "Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Vertical auto swing
- Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air
discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution
throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
- Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
- Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
- Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
- Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
24 Hour timer
- Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
- Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
- The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
- Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.