- The best price of Tax 2009/2010 For Dummies by CAIRO BOOKS in Egypt is 158.40 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 10 EGP, with delivery expected within 5-8 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Aug 20, 2014
CAIRO BOOKS's Description
Tax 2009/2010 For Dummies offers easy-to-understand advice on every aspect of
tax: from child credit and investments, to pensions and inheritance tax. This
up-to-date guide will also provide those nine million people who have to work
out their own tax bill with jargon-free, step-by-step advice on completing a
self-assessment form. Covering the rules and regulations of the 2009/2010 tax
year, this manual will help readers stay on top of changing policies and fulfil
their legal obligations.
Tax 2009/2010 For Dummies covers: Understanding the UK Tax System Making
Tax-Efficient Investments Pensions, benefits and planning for your retirement
Working for yourself or working for someone else Where to go for further
About the author
Sarah Laing is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a member of the Chartered
Institute of Taxation . She has been writing professionally since joining CCH
Editions in 1998 and now works as a freelance author. Sarah is the News Editor
of TaxationWeb Limited (www.taxationweb.co.uk).
Reviews of Tax 2009/2010 For Dummies
- No reviews exist yet for this product.