- A 5 MP front camera that’s perfect for selfies: The Xperia C3 is a Quad-core selfie Android phone with a 5 MP front camera with soft LED flash and a 25 mm wide-angle lens, designed specifically for selfies.
- Unique soft LED flash: The Xperia C3 boasts an LED flash that will create perfect shots whether you take them in daylight or at night. The flash casts a soft, even light across the whole image, capturing every detail with crystal clear precision.
- Superior Auto for the front camera: Introducing the first Xperia smartphone with Superior Auto for the front camera. Whether you have a strong backlight or want to capture a beautiful night scene, all your selfie portraits will look professional with Superior Auto mode.
- See more of the picture with a 25 mm wide view: The 5 MP front camera also features a 25 mm wide-angle lens with an 80 degree field of view. So you’ll fit in even more of the view, and even more friends in the shot.
- Exmor RS for mobile – stunning shots in any light: The camera is built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras. Exmor RS for mobile is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor. By adopting the technology of luminance and colour noise reduction, we’ve created a camera that snaps highly detailed shots with low noise – even in challenging lighting conditions. You’re now also able to reproduce objects in more vivid colours and capture night images and faces with stunning clarity.
- Superior Auto. Superior photos: From illuminated night views to close-up macro photos, Superior Auto recognises up to 36 scene types and adjusts the settings automatically, to help you get the best photos anywhere, at any time. As the default camera mode, Superior Auto turns HDR on or off depending on your scene. HDR mode takes multiple shots with varied exposures and then merges them together to make your photos look natural – even in backlit conditions.
- HDR for photos and video – natural colours in any light: HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology that gives you clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
- Shoot perfect videos with SteadyShot: Shooting a steady video with an everyday smartphone isn’t easy. With the Xperia C3, it’s a different story. SteadyShot compensates for your movements, giving smoother pans and a more stable image even in Full HD 1080 video. The outcome is gorgeously steady videos.
- Get a beauty treatment with Portrait retouch: Make your selfies and portraits even more attractive with Portrait retouch. With this fun app you can choose from 10 different beauty styles, including four natural looks for the guys. Add make-up effects, choose a decorative frame, or add a bit of eye sparkle. You can even retouch two people in the same shot. See the changes in real-time and then snap your selfie.
- Let your imagination run wild with augmented reality: Switch your camera to AR Effect mode and see your viewfinder come to life like a carnival or Halloween party. Use the front camera with AR Effect and add fun masks, hats and more to your selfies.
- Movie Creator: The new movie creator app allows you to trim and crop your videos so you can easily pick out what you want to share. Insert dramatic slowdown effects on the video timeline and preview the results before you save and share.
- Timeshift burst – always get the best picture: This intelligent app lets you capture 31 frames within just 2 seconds – starting even before you press the shutter. Scroll back and forth to select the perfect image, or feel free to keep them all.
- Creative effects: Use the extended wide selection of creative effects in your photos and videos; change colours, add image trails or apply mirror effects.
- Sweep Panorama: Create beautiful, wide-angle, panoramic photos at the touch of a button. So go ahead, add more of the scene and create depth with Sweep Panorama.
- Social live – broadcast your precious moments live: With Social live, you can broadcast every precious moment as it happens live via Facebook. Get your friends’ responses right on the screen and keep the conversation going all in real time.
- Vine: Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.
- Download more camera apps: As well as the pre-installed Xperia camera apps, there’s a whole range of extra photography apps for you to enjoy. To see what’s available open your camera, tap the Superior Auto icon and then tap ‘+Apps’. We launch new apps all the time, so your camera will always bring you fresh and exciting experiences.
DisplayThe big-screen experience on a smartphone. The large 5.5” 720p HD display on the Xperia C3 boasts the latest Sony TV technologies optimised for mobile. And with IPS this smartphone brings you perfect viewing from any angle and accurate colours from edge to edge.
DesignSlim, sleek and lightweight, the Xperia C3 is just 7.6 mm thin and weighs a mere 150g, making it a super-portable smartphone that fits in anywhere.
- A Quad-core phone with lightning-fast performance: Run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with shorter loading time and stream beautifully lag-free videos. The advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor gives you maximum performance and speed without draining your battery. The processor is asynchronous, which means each core is powered up and down independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don’t.
- Fast, faster, LTE: Your quad-core selfie phone has a built-in LTE/4G modem. This enables blazing Internet connections with up to 150 Mbit/s download and 50 MBit/s upload speeds.
- Make your battery go further with Battery STAMINA Mode: Battery STAMINA Mode extends your phone’s standby time up to four times longer, so your phone will keep on going when you need it most. When you’re not using the display, apps and functions will be intuitively turned off, but you’ll still receive incoming calls, texts, and alarms. Press the power button and everything is up and running again. You can easily customise the app notifications you want to receive during standby mode. Email or Facebook notifications on or off? It’s up to you.
- Seamless and simple: NFC (Near Field Communication) gives you a quick and easy way to wirelessly connect all your electronic devices with just one touch. See photos or videos from your smartphone on your TV. Or play music through a wireless speaker. No fiddling with cables, buttons or settings. Just pure entertainment – just so easy.
- One-touch connection: Touch to connect your Xperia Android device with your NFC-enabled SmartWear. Get notifications, control your music and more directly from your SmartWear, while life logging everywhere you go.
- One-touch listening: Play music on your Android device through a wireless NFC-enabled Sony speaker or Sony wireless headphones.
- One-touch mirroring: View photos from your Android device on your TV. To activate screen mirroring, simply touch your Android device with the BRAVIA TV remote.
- One-touch backup: Whether you take pictures with your smartphone, tablet or camera, you can now store them in the same place. The Sony Personal Content Station is a wireless hub for photos and videos.
- One-touch sharing: Share photos, music and more between two Android devices. Or between your Android device and an NFC-enabled laptop, with just a single touch to the other device.
- From your smartphone to the big screen: Who says you have to have an NFC-enabled TV in order to mirror your smartphone on the big screen? Or to go from headphones to speakers? Instead, you can “Throw” content from your Bluetooth smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth. Using “Throw”, a smart application integrated into your Xperia apps, your smartphone finds the best way to wirelessly connect to other devices. Or why not use a Miracast Wireless Display? It lets you wirelessly stream your smartphone to your TV over Wi-Fi.
JadoPado is a great place to buy the Sony Xperia C3 8GB Dual SIM Black Arabic & English in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. With awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back!