- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game)
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the fe
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank game
Product Description: Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2). Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theatres in 2016, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation's greatest heroes. Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek. With an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film), Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters' origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay. Explore the galaxy in a game that features new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new bosses, all-new Clank gameplay, all-new flight sequences, and much more - with completely new visuals built to demonstrate the power of the PS4! Battle your enemies with an out-of-this-world arsenal, including new weapons and fan-favorite tools of destruction from the Ratchet & Clank Future series. From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank's arsenal has never been better. Help Ratchet and Clank save the galaxy for the first time, again, exclusively on PlayStation 4!
JadoPado is a great place to buy the Ratchet and Clank for PlayStation 4 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. With awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back!