هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and
biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of
scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and
writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you
can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each
book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on
Each chapter in MCAT Biology Review includes:
• Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
• Examples of biology questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT Biology Review also includes a complete glossary of biology terms.