Yaoota’s Printers Buying Guide
By: Noha Nasrat & Heidi Soliman
Before, printers were used only in offices, now with the technological advances, they are a prime device in households. It’s used for printing personal documents and some people need it because they don’t like to read from the computer screen. Thus, they use it to print online articles, or books for the purpose of reading from papers instead of the computer.
Yaoota will present to you today an ultimate guide to help you pick the right printer for you that best suits your needs and your budget. Also in this article you will find the most popular printers on Yaoota with their descriptions, pros, and cons. If you like any of them you can simply place your order online and have it delivered at your doorstep in the fastest time possible through Yaoota.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
1- Inkjet Printer
- It works by spraying the ink on paper, it’s one of the most popular printers, it suits printing simple documents and suits light personal usage.
- There are models that print in colors and others that print in black & white only.
- The ink is vulnerable to dry out if not used for a while because it’s a liquid ink, and the printer is kind of slow.
Check out Inkjet Printers here.
2- Laser printer
- Prints in high quality.
- Suitable for daily use; for printing large quantities.
- Uses dry ink, that’s why it doesn’t leave any residue when printing and it lasts for a long time.
- There are models that print in colors and models that print in black & white.
- The printer and the ink are expensive, but it’s considered good value for money because it saves on the ink, because the ink lasts for a long time.
Check out Laser Printers here.
3- Photo Printer
- It’s used to print high quality pictures.
- You can print 6×4 pictures, and you won’t need to go to a printing studio.
Check out Photo Printers here.
4- Portable printer
- It works by batteries, and can be used to print from a laptop or a mobile phone. It’s very small in size and can be easily carried around.
Check out Portable Printers here.
5- Thermal printer
- It prints digitally on thermal paper by pressing heat to print documents, and is used mostly in printing receipts.
Check out Thermal Printers here.
6- Barcode printer
- This printer is used to print barcodes on price tags, it uses a heating technique to print.
Check out Barcode Printers here.
These are the top 6 printers on Yaoota
1- Canon PIXMA MG2540S
- It’s best quality is that it’s multi-functional, it functions as a printer, copying machine and a scanner
- The printer’s resolution reaches up to 600×4800 dpi
- High quality printing with up to 4800dpi
- Fast printing for pictures and documents
- FINE cartridge technology
- Large ink cartridges
- Double-page printing
- Maximum number of papers in the tray: 60 papers
- It isn’t noisy
2- Xprinter Thermal Barcode Printer – XP-350B
- Suitable to be used in stores, for printing receipts
- Printing method: Direct thermal
- Printing speed: 152mm/s
- Paper type: Paper roll
- Maximum roll diameter: 80mm
- Paper width: 20mmx82mm
- Paper off type: Tear off or peel off manually
- Weight: 1.52 kg
3- HP LaserJet Pro Printer- M102 A
- Printing speed is 23 pages per minute
- Printing resolution reaches 1200
- Has an available internal memory and doesn’t have a place for an external memory
- Users can print wirelessly even if there isn’t a router
- It’s a little loud
Check out HP LaserJet Pro Printer- M102 A here.
4- Epson L310 Inkjet Printer
- The printer is suitable for users who want high quality printing with a low price
- It saves a lot of ink
- Printing speed reaches up to 9. 2 page per minute
- Users can print 13,000 page in black and white and 6500 in colors
- Comes with 4 ink colors (sky blue, purple, yellow, black) plus two extra black ones
5- Brother DCP-J100 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Multi-functional with high quality and fast performance, prints, copies and scans
- Saves time and energy for being able to print a lot of papers with printing speed of 6 to 11 ppm
- Prints 2400 high quality paper with the most minimal price
- Works by individual ink cartridge system, which makes it possible to replace only the colors you need and prevent ink wastage
- Prints pictures and papers with 1,200 x 6,000 dpi resolution, you can print in colors or black & white
- The printer is water resistant and the ink doesn’t smudge while printing
6- HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer
- Multi-functional, it prints, photocopies, scans and has a fax
- Can print high quality documents in black and white and in colors
- Can print multiple-pages documents by double-sided scanning
- Users can reload the paper tray till it reaches up to 500 pages and by using the second tray, they can load about 250 more
- Dynamic security enabled printer, only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip