Yaoota’s Review: Jac NGAC-217 Air Cooler 55 Liters
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
Living in Egypt and similar hot countries urges you to find ways to cool down those summer heatwaves. Whether you are deciding on buying AC or air cooler, finding the model that best suits your needs and budget could still be a challenge. If money is a concern of yours, ACs would be a pricey alternative to staying cool during the summer. However, you are in luck as it’s easy to find a low budget air cooler that will save electricity and still do a pretty decent job of cooling down your place.
And this is when Yaoota’s review would come in handy for you, as we aim to review as much products as we could to give our readers the ultimate pros, cons, and information about maintenance and after sales services. So that our readers could get the whole picture of what’s it like to buy this product. This could make purchasing choices much easier. Go ahead and read on our review of the Jac NGAC-217 Air Cooler 55 Liters.
After reading this review if you think you are convinced enough to buy this product, click on Yaoota’s link that we provided, place your order online and have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the market supply and demand.
- Water capacity: 55 liters.
- Weight: 22 kg.
- Water consumption: 4-6 liters per hour.
- Dimensions: 1250 x 450 x 710 mm.
- Enough to cool 20 to 30 meters space, thus it’s beneficial for large spaces or rooms.
- 55L tank, so no need to keep refilling it every now and then.
- Strong motor power that will give quick cooling system in no time.
- Made of thermoplastic that extends life expectancy and is anti-rust and easy to clean.
- It doesn’t take up much space, so you can place it anywhere in the room. Also you could move it from one room to another without trouble.
- It has three sides of coolers which give you fast cooling and the cool air covers all the sides of the room.
- Equipped with air filters that purifies the air from dust and residues.
- It has power security protection that protects the motor from burning.
- It has water security protection and gives a warning when the water reaches a certain level.
- The maximum flow of air is 4500 cubic meters per hour.
- It has an extra ice rack holder to increase the cooling air.
- Ideal for dry areas and keeps the air humidity balanced to maintain healthy atmosphere.
- Can be operated using electricity from a power generator in case electricity is cut off.
- It has 4 wheels, and is easy to move from one room to another.
- It has 4 air dispensers, which helps spread cool air over the whole area.
- Has the ability to distribute cool air for up to 30 feet at great speed.
- It is quiet.
- The fan has 3 speeds that provide a sense of coolness.
- You need to wash the water basin regularly and clean it from dust and residues in order not to allow fungi or microbes to formulate.
- Doesn’t have a digital screen or a remote control.
- It needs constant maintenance, such as changing the inside filling lining to prevent salts, dust and bad odors. For the sake of not allowing microbes to formulate which could lead to lung allergies.
- The inner fan needs constant checkups and oiling.
- Doesn’t very much suit places that have humidity, as the cooler itself increases humidity in the air, which would make the temperature high and give a sense of suffocation.
- You can’t control the heat temperature.
- Hotline number is 16001.
- Maintenance centers are available around Egypt.
- One of the worst maintenance services compared to other companies in terms of customer relations and the nonprofessionalism of technicians.
- Increases humidity very much in closed areas and the air needs to be ventilated constantly. This air cooler is difficult to maintain as the professionalism of the maintenance centers is really bad. The user’s feedback doesn’t recommend others to buy products from them.
Check out the Jac NGAC-217 Air Cooler 55 Liters here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.