Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
The internet is one of the basics that could not be relinquished anywhere. Whether at home or work, most tasks are carried out by the use of the internet, in all fields, be it financial, profissional, or academic. The internet is also used to carry out protection, security and safety tasks. However, there are very few routers that can cover all spots of the area where it’s placed, or routers with a signal that could reach far areas. For a stronger internet network, you need a Wi-Fi booster/repeater, that will work on re-transmitting the network to cover larger areas and reach a stronger signal. You can also increase the number of devices that you connect to the network. Which is exactly what the Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 does. In this Yaoota review we will talk about the device from Xiaomi in detail, you will know about the description, pros, cons and you will also know about the user experience. If you like to buy this product from Xiaomi click on Yaoota’s link provided, compare prices to pick the price that best suits you, then place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
You can use Shahry to buy the Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2. Shahry is the first and easiest application in Egypt that allows you to buy in installments. You only need your national ID and a copy of the receipt. Without the need for a visit or a guarantor. And you will get to enjoy free delivery on all orders.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the market supply and demand.
- Type: Wireless
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Color: white
- Transmission rate: 300Mbps
- Type of cable: ethernet cable
- Interface: USB 2.0
- It’s equipped with 2 PCB antennas known for their strong performance, that help strengthen the network signal in the place and will cover spots more widely with internet connection. It will also fasten the internet speed.
- High performance because of the N WiFi 802.11 technology, where the internet speed reaches 300MB/sec, so it’s suitable for any possible speed available for the Wi-Fi you are using and the speed changes automatically without the need for modification.
- The device is equipped with a USB port that can connect to any power source compatible with it. And it’s designed with hinges for rotating the USB port 180 degrees, and it will still be positioned in a way that protects the wire from twisting or breaking.
- The repeater provides a secure connection of 16 devices at the same time with a data transfer rate at a speed of 300 MB/sec, which is twice the speed of the previous version and increases the signal range for places with dead signal.
- The device is designed with an elegant design made of white plastic, a small size and light weight of 30 grams. You can easily move the repeater from one place to another and it could be used with any available router.
- It’s easy to use, all you need to do is download the Mi App, connect it to the repeater, and follow the instructions and settings (which take less than a minute). Then, read the how-to-use instructions.
- The smart LED indication helps finding the best spot for the repeater.
- The device is considered pricey compared to router prices.
- It only has one USB port.
- “Great for use, but I wasn’t able to understand how it operates from the manual. I had to watch YouTube tutorials, which were easier to follow and the repeater started working perfectly in exactly 5 minutes.”
- Frankly, many users faced a problem with setting up the repeater, saying that the manual is not clear and difficult to understand. Users advice based on their experience, that using a different internet browser will help when encountering a problem or failure in setting up the repeater.
Check out the Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 form here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.