White Point Dishwasher Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
White Point is known as one of the best brands based on its high quality and many features in the advanced dishwashers technology. The brand keeps renovating itself regularly to keep up with what’s new in the market. One of its best qualities is the half-load feature that doesn’t require you to wait till you have a full dish load to start the wash cycle. Another feature is the full automatic control which determines the level of dirtiness of the dishes and the utensils. This feature is there to test the temperature and the suitable program needed. The dishwasher does not make a lot of noise, also saves water and electricity. In addition to having 6 different programs and having other great specifications that we will learn in this Yaoota’s review.
Further, in this review we will learn about the top description, pros and cons of the White Point WPD 136 HDS Dishwasher – 13 Persons. If you liked it and you think it’s the product for you, click on Yaoota’s link provided, compare prices, place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the market supply and demand.
- SKU: WH042HL15GU59NAFAMZ
- Color: Silver
- Model: WPD 136 HDS
- Dimensions: 85 x 60 x 60 cm
- Manufacturing country: Turkey
- Material: Metal
- Warranty: 3 years
- Large enough to fit 13 persons, can be used for medium- or large-sized families or in gatherings. The dishwasher could fit large quantities of dishes.
- One of the dishwasher’s characterised features is its half-load program with 3 different options to distribute water and electricity. No need to wait for it to be fully loaded to start the wash cycle if you are in a hurry.
- It has 6 programs with different temperatures (40, 50, 65, 70). The temperature is automatically adjusted depending on your choice of program that fits the quantity of dishes and level of dirtiness.
- The dishwasher has a full automatic control; you only set the program and once you press the start button, the dishes get washed, rinsed, and sterilised automatically. You don’t need to do anything else, except wait for the wash cycle to be completed after pressing the start button.
- It has a 19-hour start delay feature.
- Made of stainless steel enamel.
- Equipped with a digital display showing the remaining time for the program.
- Equipped with a rinse indicator, salt level indicator in addition to an oil level indicator.
- Equipped with an indicator for the rinse program, an indicator for the stages of washes, and an indicator for when the program has ended.
- Equipped with start/stop button, program selection button, delay start button, start/pause button. The function for the start/stop button is known. The delay start option is used if you want to start the wash in a specific time. The start button is to set the start of a wash program. And the pause button is if you want to stop the cycle for a specific reason or if you want to continue it at a different time.
- The dishwasher consumes less dish soap than the amount needed for washing dishes by hand. Cleans dishes and glasses better than if washed by hand.
- Consumes less electricity especially if you let go of the heat drying phase and let the dishes air dry instead.
- Saves on water consumption by 40% compared to washing dishes by hand. For instance, if you use 10L of water during manual wash, the dishwasher will use 6L.
- It saves time and effort. Having it in the household, saves you from getting dry skin for frequently washing dishes by hand.
- The dishwasher is equipped with a child-safe lock.
- The dishwasher needs to be connected to a water pipe and drainage.
- Dishes need to be rinsed before going into the dishwasher.
- Takes up space in the kitchen as it’s considered relatively large.
- Sometimes you will need to wash pots and pans by hand instead of washing them in the dishwasher, especially if food is sticking to them.
- The dishwasher will require maintenance like any other electronic appliance, and it will need to be cleaned every now and then to get rid of the salt and soap remains in order to give you the expected performance.
- White Point has certified maintenance centers, professional engineers and technicians. And provides 24 hour technical support.
- White point gives a full 3 year warranty and offers original spare parts with warranty as well.
- The level of service needs improvement, as there are complaints about it.
- Repairment is done at the customer’s house. As for maintenance on the dishwasher outside of the warranty period, there’s a one year maintenance warranty.
- Many users gave positive feedback about the level of cleanliness.
- “The size of the dishwasher is large, and it needs a wide kitchen. The dishwasher takes time to get fully loaded, if you will leave dirty dishes inside, it’s better to rinse them so that the dishes won’t stink inside the dishwasher if they are left unwashed for some time. The filter needs to be cleaned regularly.”–Feedback from users–
Check out the White Point WPD 136 HDS Dishwasher – 13 Persons here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.