White Point WPD106 Dishwasher: Full Review
By: Hoda Mohamed and Shoruq El-Meligy
Dishwasher brands and models vary in the Egyptian Market. Your choice of the most suitable one depends on a lot of things such as your needs, your household size, your kitchen space and, of course, your budget.
*Prices listed in this article are the one provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
|10 persons||Capacity (Place Settings)|
|Half load||Loading Capacity|
|6||Number of Programs|
- Water sensor.
- Self-cleaning filter system.
- The outer cover of the dishwasher is completely made of stainless steel, making it rust-resistant.
- Economic; low electricity consumption.
- The delay timer (which enables you to leave the dishes inside and run it later) can reach up to 9 hours.
- The dishwasher has multiple spray arms (upper and lower) in order to guarantee water access everywhere.
- You can open it and change the place of the top rack according to personal preference.
- Washing cycle is short and doesn’t take more than an hour.
- It has a medium capacity, which may prove inconvenient for many.
- It only has 6 programs, rendering it hard to wash out hard stains in the dishes. You might need to manually wash them.
- Medium efficiency. Might require periodical maintenance and inspection (differs according to individual use).
- Its size is a little big: 82
x44.5 cm. It might take up too much space in your kitchen.
- Spare Parts: Available.
- Warranty: Under 3 years from Al-Abd.
- Customer Service: Available 24/7, quick reply.
- Maintenance: Available and prominent.
There are dishwashers that fiercely compete with White Point, like Ariston, which also has the same capacity but is a bit more expensive and offers higher specifications. You can check out Ariston Dishwasher here.
Yaoota is waiting to hear about your experience with the dishwasher!