Top 5 PS & Xbox games
By Joseph Harvey
If you are a Play Station or Xbox gamer looking for a new interesting game to try out, then this TOP 5 games list is definitely for you.
All these games are compatible with Play Station 4 and Xbox. We know lots of gamers hate to get out to the busy cold streets of Egypt, so now through Yaoota you can browse and buy all the games you desire from the comfort of your home. And that’s the beauty of online shopping; you can order and have the game delivered to your doorstep.
1. GTA V
If you like a modern twist to the adventure genre with a psychologically gratifying feeling after committing a felony then this game will suit you. GTA V is a virtual recreation of Los Angeles city, but they changed the name to Los Santos, the story revolves around three main characters a criminal, a terrorist and an extortionist. The in game world is vast and seemingly unending, which gives the player a sense of reality which you will not tire from. You will find several side missions to accomplish as well.
The game gives you multiple options to pimp out every car in the game and customize it any way you want. From airplanes to yachts, GTA has given you the option of living the billionaire playboy fantasy or the weapons dealer fantasy. GTA also included a number of tanks and fighter jets for you to buy or steal from military bases and play out your wildest engagements. The multiplayer offers interesting challenges to try with friends online, you can set up races with friends and find out who’s the better driver or set up a survival challenge and see who lasts the longest against the infinite number of cops.
The game operates lucidly at the maximum frame rate and glitches at very rare and random intervals, but that won’t affect your gaming at all.
An easy but well deserved 10/10. This is an amazing game and will earn a special place in your all time favorites list.
Tips and tricks
*These are cheats you could use in game but they will prevent you from acquiring any achievements.
1. O, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, O, Right, Square, L1, L1, L1: Max Health and Armor
2. Right, left, X, Triangle, R1, O, O, O, L2: Explosive Melee Attacks
3. Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle: Invincibility
4. If you attain all of the trophies in the game then you’ll see 5 UFOS in five different locations, apart from being cool to look at; they make for some awesome in game goodies.
Offered for EGP 515. Find GTA V here.
2. DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (DMC)
Devil may cry is an action packed RPG game but involves no online game-play or interactions, it focuses only on one gamer. The story is centered around the main protagonist (Dante) is a nephalem (half daemon and half angel) in a world that’s filled with challenging bosses, levels to pass and daemons to slay. Dante uses a set of iconic weapons that is exciting for every gamer; they are (ebony and ivory) the dual pistols and (Rebellion) the massive sword you carry around as an extension of your body.
The game’s plot and idea is very straightforward but makes up for its cheesy story with great voice acting and amazing in game soundtracks to listen to while slaying your enemies, the game makes excellent use of its action camera by making every move seem like a scene from a blockbuster movie. It earned itself a reputation in the gaming world as one of the hardest video games, through its vast number of difficulties. The fun challenging mode, bloody palace, allows you to fight countless enemies which require swift reflexes and decisive combos to master.
The lock on system is frustrating at times as it tends to screw up and lock on different enemies.
Tip and tricks
1. Listen carefully to the enemies in your vicinity, they will always screech or make certain movements before they attack.
2. Play bloody palace to acquire more points to spend and try out different combos.
3. Heaven or hell difficulties can be passed with just your pistol because everything on this difficulty dies from just one scratch including you.
4. Dante must die or son of Sparda are the hardest challenges, while the bosses and daemons challenges will be using more skills and tactics to kill you.
Offered for EGP 581. Find DEVIL MAY CRY 5
3. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
Diablo 3 is for gamers with an adventurous spirit and a meticulous approach to the RPG genre; if you like planning, decision-making and the punishment that follows each choice then this game is for you. There are six classes; monk, demon hunter, barbarian, crusader, wizard, and witch doctor. If you are a fast and swift player then you’re a dexterity player, which belongs to the monk and demon hunter classes, each has a different skill set. The strength attribute belongs to the barbarian and crusader classes which focus on beefy and tank like game-play, they have a wide variety of buffs and nerphs to use against your enemies. The intelligence attribute belongs to the wizard and witch doctor classes, this is for carnage and destruction Fans.
Campaign or adventure mode could be played alone or could be played with friends. If you feel like the lone wolf approach doesn’t suit your taste then dive into the Diablo 3 community and interact with other gamers, this is where the game-play really shines, gather a party or join a clan and start wrecking havoc upon the creatures and demons of the sanctuary. There are a number of rifts, dungeons and quests to undertake to embellish your bloodthirsty demeanor as you fight for the human race. The game makes excellent use of a smart drop system which enables you to find the rare, legendary and immortal gear. You can also better equip your avatar with the look and weapons of your choosing. The boss challenges and mob fights are the most iconic experiences you could get out of a game as it tests your skills.
8/10. This game will make you come back for more after each try.
Tips and tricks
1. Take the time to read the glyphs and runes for each skill, they are meant to balance each other out and bring out the best of your build.
2. Increase your critical damage and critical hit chance, this will give you an extra boost of burst damage when using AOE spells and might secure you a way of escape.
3. Always keep an escape ability handy, sooner or later you will bite off more than you can chew, so be sure to keep an ace up your sleeve to re-cooperate
4. Never pass the opportunity of playing a goblin, they hold so many treasures that you might be in dire need for.
Offered for EGP 420. Find Diplo 3 here.
4. FIFA 15
A football fanatic or just tired of all the blood and gore, want to try something with a different feel to it, then let us introduce you to FIFA 15, this is a sports game, it’s all just good old fun in the mud. The game isn’t any different from its predecessors; it’s generally the same concept and applies the same principles.
EA games have provided you with a more captivating virtual crowd that cheers you on as if you were actually there in the stadium, the AI responds quite well to your commands and actions giving a more challenging experience, they have also enhanced their character movement and facial expressions to properly indulge you in the moment. All of these features add up to an intoxicating adrenaline rush that make you feel more than just a player behind the controls.
Although the AI has been enhanced, it still makes poor mistakes, and the referee might get on your nerves with his boggles calls, you might feel like hitting him because of his incompetence.
Tips and tricks
1. Plan your tactics thoroughly; don’t get impatient, as this will be an advantage when your players are exhausted.
2. The best offense is a good defense; allow your team to respond as one unit rather than depending only on two or three main players.
3. If you are racing through the penalty box then be sure to slightly shift to the right or left to catch the goalkeeper off guard and guarantee a goal.
4. Don’t loose your temper; it’s just a game so have fun.
Offered for EGP 489. Find FIFA 15 here
5. Black Ops 2
Welcome to the action packed post-apocalyptic world of Black Ops 2 version of Call of Duty. This game takes you through fabricated historical events and timelines, taking you back and forth through the past and future, something contradictory to other versions that go by the name MODERN WARFARE. It is a first person shooter game so it covers the same basic principles of any FPS game, but its new zombie mode brings a fresh experience, which makes it stand out from its predecessors.
This is a fast paced game and it takes no time to introduce you to its dark ever-elusive yet cryptic story from the beginning of your first mission. If you feel disoriented at first, the game will help you with all the strategies needed to pass each mission. Multiplayer mode makes it invigorating when you triumph against other gamers which create glorious battles and memorable moments. The zombie challenge is as epic as it gets, it was developed far more than its previous release (black ops 1). The game offers three types of challenges; grief, survival, or transit. The story is based in a destroyed city and you can pick one of four characters (all the same except for their verbal phrases and appearances.)
After going through the levels a few times it might get boring; The developers tried to tackle this issue by including interesting tactics in specific missions, different weapons to utilize, great slow motion incidents and a great number of enemies to fight.
7/10, even though I complained a lot, still the Zombie mode made up for any deficiencies.
Tips and tricks
1. You start off with just a gun and knife, and you must survive and fend off everything that comes your way. Your survival depends on your capability to learn and adapt.
2. In multi-player; take the time to properly build your class in the class creation screen, your weapon is all you have and is second to your skill on the battlefield.
3. Find the right kill streaks that fit well with your kind of build, you are not a pro if you pick the nuke or carpet bomber on your first try, ease into your build and get a good feel of it so you can stack those kills.
4. When you become better in multiplayer brawls and death matches, start gradually increasing your controller’s sensitivity; this tactic will increase your response time.
5. Look at your mini map and pay attention to the skull icons, it reveals recent enemy positions whether if they killed your teammate or have fired their weapon randomly, you should also know that some pro gamers use this feature to lure in less experienced gamers to guarantee the second kill.
6. In Zombie mode: packa punch your weapon when you run out of ammo, many people packa punch too early in the game because it will get really hard to do so later on. For first timers, I’d advise you to packa punch on round 26 or 28.
7. Try playing without acquiring the juggernaut perk, without it you only have to be hit twice to die so this will make fighting more life threatening.
Offered for EGP 490. Find Black Ops 2 here.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our top 5 list as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing it to you, take the time to browse the games right here right now from the comfort of your home. These games obviously have the spirit so you should give them a try. You can also search for any game you like at www.yaoota.com.