Carino 10-liter Air Cooler: Specifications, Pros & Cons
By: Hoda Mohamed & Dina Amir
The air cooler is the new technological innovation for your house or office. It helps you enjoy the cool air we all need on the hot summer days, but it’s more affordable than air conditioners.
*Prices listed in the article are the ones provided when the article was published, and they are subject to change according to supply and demand of the market.
|Model||HLB – 15B|
|Water Tank Capacity||10 liters|
|Dimensions||32 x 29.5 x 72 cm|
- The timer feature allows you to choose the duration you need for the cooler to work, which saves energy and makes the cooler more durable.
- Its light weight (about 6.5 kg) makes it easier for you to move it around the house or the office.
- Comes with a remote control to change the speed whenever you want without having to move or leave your place.
- 2 ice boxes to keep the cooling process as long as possible.
- You will get fresh, clean and cool air due to the ionizer feature; it cleans the germs, scents, and harmful ions, substituting them with safe ones.
- It’s economic; it saves energy and can substitute the usage of air conditioners, which consumes double the energy.
- Affordable price.
- Cooler fan comes with only 3 speeds.
- The outer body is entirely made of plastic. This can make it prone to breaking in case of falls.
- The cooler is not stable on the floor, which might make it prone to falling and breaking or making a mess.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Customer Service: Available on calling the company’s hotline.
- Maintenance: 1 year for free, then you have to pay charges.
- Spare Parts: Not widely available, as the device is considered to be new to the market.
Check out Carino 10-liter air cooler.
For an air cooler with a bigger capacity, check out the 16-liter air cooler from Carino.
If you bought this cooler before, please share your experience by leaving a comment to help others make better choices.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.