Review: Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner 1900 Watt
By: Mona Awad & Shoruq Nabil
Panasonic is one of the companies that aims to provide special products that really aims to make their slogan true “A Better life, A Better World” which perfectly aligns with the company’s vision. This is why today we will talk about Panasonic vacuum cleaner 1900 watt as its one of the most popular vacuums on Yaoota. We will review its pros, cons and specs. If you happen to like it, you can look at the best prices and compare through our website and you can order it and have it delivered right to your doorstep in no time.
*Product prices in the article are the prices listed in stores the time the article was published, the price goes up and down according to the supply and demand of the market.
|Capacity||6 liters of dust and dirt|
|Wire Length||8 meters|
|Country of Manufacture||Malaysia|
- Characterized by a powerful engine with strong suction, which allows you to clean all types of surfaces (including curtains and carpets) quickly and efficiently
- Characterized by anti-bacterial filter containing copper metal in its fabric to purify the air going out of the vacuum from any bacteria and so guaranteeing a completely healthy environment. The copper in the filter helps get rid of odors through chemical bonding and therefore maintaining the cleanliness of the filter and improving the air-quality of the room.
- Has a mode key that allows a wide range of suction power to be able to clean different materials.
- Bag capacity is very suitable because it can gather up to 6 liters of dust and dirt and it’s also easy to clean the bag, all you have to do is unzip it and empty it.
- It has a handle with a crevice nozzle that provides smoother maneuverability.
- The handle is long to allow you to reach everywhere for easy cleaning.
- Comes with a cleaning tool for cracks and a brush for dust and other tools for curtains and furniture.
- The wheel is not smooth, which can leave marks on the floor.
- Does not have an anti-shock protective layer.
- The vacuum is made in Malaysia and many people prefer Panasonic Japanese manufacturing because they usually have better quality.
- Customer service: you can contact cutomer service at any time through the numbers provided by Panasonic.
- Maintenance: Panasonic is a well-known company and you can reach them easily and safely through customer service if you encounter any problem or malfunction with the vacuum and they will send you professional techinicans right to your doorstep.
- Spare parts: you can find spare parts easily however, they’re a bit pricy.
Check out Panasonic vacuum cleaner 1900 watt here.
Check out other Panasonic vacuum models here.
Check out other vaccum models and types here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.