Price and Evaluation of Carrier Optimax Air Conditioner-1.5HP
By: Marwa Essam and Shoruq El-Meligy
There must be over a hundred types of air conditioners right now, huh? The choice is hard, and air conditioners being so expensive, you don’t want make the wrong decision.
Because Yaoota understands the importance of not spending your money on the wrong model, we will tell you about the specifications of the Carrier Optimax AC-1.5HP in terms of pros and cons so that you’re able to know everything about it and compare it to other air conditioners to be 100% sure about your decision.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
|Starts at 8 m2 up to 12 m2||Area Covered|
|Hot and cold||Use|
||Dimensions (width × height × depth)|
- The air conditioner is equipped with plasma technology, turbo feature, and a tracking feature within the room.
- Automatic control to change the air direction from top to bottom and right to left.
- Auto Start feature.
- The air conditioning is equipped with a tropical compressor.
- The option to save the preferred temperature.
The device was launched in the market on March 15th, 2017 and there are no known problems with it and no negative ratings from the users till now, but one of the most notable cons with it is:
- Its power consumption is 1250 watts, while other types like Samsung consumes 1200 watts, and Sharp consumes from 130 to 1200 watts.
Users are always comparing between all types of air conditioners, and out of these reviews we collected the following points for you:
- Its most important advantage for many users is that it doesn’t make any noise when it’s running.
- As for the maintenance service, despite the company emphasizing on its attention to after-sales services and maintenance, many users complain about customer service and maintenance.
Maintenance, Spare Parts and After-sales Services with Carrier:
Carrier is considered one of the largest and most recognizable companies specializing in refrigeration and air conditioning; therefore, the company tries to offer an exceptional after-sales service to customers to be up to their trust. The after-sales service is summarized as follows:
- The company is responsible for installing the air conditioner via the specialized engineers.
- It provides the original spare parts, a warranty for maintenance work, and the possibility of a complete overhaul of the device.
- The company does periodic maintenance every 3 months.
- Customer service is available 24/7 to receive customer complaints.
- Complaint forms are available on the website.
This is what’s advertised by the company. However, like we said, there have been complaints from users about maintenance and customer service.
Check out Carrier Optimax AC here.
If you want something lower in price, there is Union Air air conditioner with a 1.5 horsepower. This might be more suitable for you if you need an air conditioner in the summer more than in the winter. You can find it here.
If you have an experience with Carrier AC, share it with us in a comment below.