Philips GC1022/40 Steam Iron, 2000 Watt – Pink Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
The Philips steam iron is one of the latest releases that has added-aesthetic touches to its external appearance. The iron emits large amounts of steam which makes its quality great. It’s designed with all levels of control that ease ironing and makes clothes appear smooth. The iron has a fast healing time due to the electric power of 2000 W, so it produces heat quickly. And it emits amounts of high steam. The Philips iron has a non-sticky plate and is suitable for all types of fabrics. It has a safety feature with automatic turn-off, anti-drip, and designed with a system that prevents the formation of limescale. The iron is also light in weight and is comfortable to use for long periods.
In this Yaoota review, we will tell you all about the top description, pros, cons of the Philips GC1022/40 Steam Iron, 2000 Watts. If you like it and want to buy it, compare prices on Yaoota to pick the price that best suits your budget. Then place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
Buy the Philips GC1022/40 Steam Iron, 2000 Watts now and pay later using Shahry, the first and easiest installment app in Egypt. You only need to provide a copy of your ID and a copy of a utility receipt to use the app. There won’t be a need for a visit or a guarantor. Also, ordering via Shahry gives you free delivery on all orders.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the supply and demand of the market.
- Model number: GC1022
- Power: 2000 Watt
- Iron type: Steam iron
- Manufacturing country: Egypt
- Warranty: 2 years
- SKU: PH662HL1KYR0INAFAMZ
- The iron has 2000 Watts power, which means it has high electrical capacity and this makes the plate heat up in a very short time.
- The anti-drip feature prevents water from dripping from the tank onto the clothing item especially if you flip the iron or move it in any direction and that’s a very important feature and distinguishes the iron from other brands.
- The iron is anti-calc, which prevents the formation of salts on its plate and clogs the steam openings over time. Thus, it keeps it clean all the time and protects it.
- The iron is made of a great non-stick plate that helps it easily glide on fabric and makes it easy to clean as well as being rust-resistant.
- It has multiple programs equipped with a thermostat to indicate the required temperature for each type of fabric and the type of textiles with its suggested temperature.
- The iron is designed with a water spray feature, and an automatic steam push by controlling different temperatures between 90 to 95g/minute to help get rid of stubborn wrinkles.
- Equipped with a transparent water tank with a capacity of 200ml, which makes it easy to keep track of the water level and refill it when needed.
- It’s equipped with a light indicator to show the heat status, or it disconnects when it reaches the required temperature according to the selected program, thus preserving the fabric.
- The iron has a smart design with a thin triangular head to ease ironing the areas between the buttons and iron the collar area professionally. Its plate can also be moved 360 degrees so that you can use it in all directions easily.
- It has a thin flexible durable cord that’s designed in a way that protects it from getting tangled easily.
- The Philips iron comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Consumes a lot of electricity.
- The water tank is relatively small.
- The plastic material from which the external structure is manufactured is made of average
- After sales services number is 01211644110, and you can contact them on Whatsapp by describing the issue and sending a picture of the appliance.
- There’s one whole year warranty for maintenance and 3 months warranty for spare parts.
- They offer the original spare parts, and offer painting and discoloring technology for the appliances.
- There are different opinions concerning the Philips iron, some people gave positive feedback for its lightweight, small size and being easy to store. And people who said the iron is great only for light fabrics and not heavy fabrics such as denim and textiles. Other opinions said that the iron isn’t anti-drip.
Check out the Philips GC1022/40 Steam Iron, 2000 Watts from here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.