Panasonic 1611 Wireless Phone Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
Panasonic landline phone model 1611’s most prominent feature is battery life longevity. The battery lasts 15 hours for calls and 170 hours in standby mode. The Panasonic phone has a LCD screen with illuminated back, it provides high clarity of voice, and is equipped with a memory to save up to 50 names and numbers. It also has the same memory size for caller ID and a redial memory for 10 numbers/hours. The phone is designed with a small base that can be hung on the wall with a specialized location for the headset. It’s also configured to deal with 9 languages on the screen for easy handle and is available at an ideal price.
In this Yaoota review, we will tell you the top description, pros, cons of the Panasonic 1611 Wireless Phone. If you like it and want to buy it, click on Yaoota’s link to pick the price that best suits your budget then place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
We’d like to remind you that you can buy the Panasonic 1611 Wireless Phone now and pay later with Shahry, Egypt’s first and easiest installment application. You only need to provide a copy of your national ID and a utility receipt to use the app. Without the need of a guarantor or a visit to a physical office. Also, enjoy free delivery on all orders.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the supply and demand of the market.
- Model number: 01611
- Type: Wireless
- Warranty period: One year from Panasonic
- Manufacturing country: Vietnam
- SKU: PA240EL0SRZZUNAFAMZ
- The Panasonic phone has a simple, compact, and wall-mounted design.
- It comes with a 1.25 LCD screen with amber backlight that’s easy to read even in the dark and shows the name, caller ID and battery status.
- The device is equipped with a phone directory of 50 names and numbers (max. 12 characters and 24 numbers for each contact). It also has a memory to save the last 10 dialed numbers for redials.
- Powerful battery that lasts up to 15 hours for calls which gives the freedom to make phone calls as you wish and the battery lasts 170 hours in standby mode.
- Equipped with caller ID technology, which means that the caller’s names or numbers are displayed when receiving calls.
- It has a headset locator, for easily finding the headset with a beeping sound that turns on once you touch a dedicated back button on the base unit.
- The cordless phone gives you the comfort of moving comfortably from one place to another without having to be restricted in movement due to a wire.
The phone is equipped with an alarm that beeps when it needs charging and when it’s out of range. It also helps you locate the phone if misplaced.
- It provides sound clarity for both the caller and receiver.
- It has many features such as keypad lock to prevent misdialing, mute mic mode during calls, notification for missed calls, and an alarm you can set as a reminder to rely on appointments.
- The Panasonic cordless phone has 5 ringtones to choose from.
- It provides 5 degrees of caller volume in addition to a power off feature.
- The phone has an elegant black color in addition to a competitive price with its specifications and features.
- The Panasonic device does not work with a backup power system, which you can benefit from by operating during a power outage.
- The do not disturb feature is not supported.
- Doesn’t support call blocks.
- The phone’s keypad doesn’t illuminate.
- Doesn’t support speaker mode to use instead of the headset.
- It doesn’t have a message recording feature.
- The hotline for Panasonic Egypt is 19058.
- The maintenance branches and service centers are covering all Egypt’s governorates.
- Original spare parts come with warranty and their prices are set.
- The phone is great to use and the battery life is strong and lasts a long time. Sometimes the sound is low and the phone would require cleaning, whether cleaning the headphone area or the keypads in order for the phone to go back to working with the same efficiency.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.