Online Shopping Dos and Don’ts
BY NADIA HUSSEIN. TRANSLATION BY DINA AMIR
Many of us fear online shopping, because of the stories we hear about expired products, products full of defects, or even the fraud. Well, this might actually happen, that’s why Yaoota picks for you the trustworthy stores only, because our main aim is to keep our customers happy and safe. That’s also why we made you this list, with all the steps that can help you know what to do, and what not to do while shopping online.
Before ordering online:
- Always make sure to buy with the best price. Compare prices of the same product in different stores.
- If you like a product in a trusted store, you don’t have to go and check it out physically, especially because some online stores don’t have physical stores.
- Make sure that your product has a guarantee.
- Make sure that there’s a refund and exchange policy when you buy from a certain store. So that in case you didn’t like the product, you can ask for your money back easily.
- Order the same product from different stores and choose cash on delivery, as your payment method. When you receive the first order, cancel the other orders immediately, just to make sure that you will receive your order in the nearest future.
- If you don’t trust the store, call them double check that they have the product.
- If the answer was yes and you don’t trust the online store, then order online, then call them again to make sure that they received your online order.
- The delivery date: if the store told you that you will receive your order within 3 days, give them 2-3 extra days.
- Best time to order is Sunday morning or Thursday night.
- Make sure that the guarantee is local, and the package wasn’t opened before.
- If you can ask the deliveryman to wait, till you try the product, this would be perfect for you.
If you don’t trust online shopping, try these steps from Yaoota and try you first online shopping experience with a cheap product, you won’t lose anything. You won’t know unless you try.