Smart Watch 8 Ultra Review
Written by: Yaoota Team
Translated by: Heidi Soliman
When we get asked to recommend a smart watch, the first question we respond with is: What will you use the smart watch for?
If your only purpose for the smart watch is to look elegant and receive notifications on its screen from your phone. Then, it won’t make sense to go for the highly-priced models. For the reason that the price is linked to high technical specifications. In case your main interest is the specifications and you want to monitor your athletic and physical performance, you can sacrifice the price and get a watch that has high specifications. But if you want a compromise, a beautifully-designed smart watch that has acceptable specifications, and still sits at a reasonable price. We recommend you to consider the Smart Watch 8 Ultra.
The watch comes with a beautiful design, capabilities that are compatible with its price, and in our opinion, it is the best watch for non-specialized people, meaning those who do not practice a specific kind of sport and want a specific fitness pace. Of course, there are some drawbacks that we must accept, which we will discuss in this review.
We will provide you in this Yaoota review with the top description, pros, and cons of the Smart Watch 8 Ultra. If you want to buy it, navigate to the best prices on Yaoota, pick the one that best suits your budget and have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
We like to remind you that you can buy the Smart Watch 8 Ultra and pay later with Shahry — Egypt’s first and easiest installment application. You only need to provide a copy of your national ID and a utility receipt to use the app. There’s no need for a guarantor or a visit to a physical office. You also get to enjoy free delivery on all orders.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the supply and demand of the market.
- Screen size resolution: 2.08 inches
- Screen size: 49 mm screen
- Monitoring sensors (ECG + blood pressure oxygen)
- Other features: Monitoring body and mobile temperature with Bluetooth technology, breathing training, measuring body temperature and stress analysis
- Payment features: Wechat/Alipay payment (may not work in all countries)
- Calculator: Yes
- Password protection: Yes
- Supports Bluetooth calls
- Battery: 300 mAh battery
- Water resistance level: IP67 waterproof
- System Requirements Android 5.0 and above / iOS 10.0 and above
- Memory: 128 MB
- Color: black and orange
- The design of the watch is very modern and similar to the new Ultra series from Apple. With a huge difference in price.
- As for value for money, the watch gives you a very good deal and we recommend it as a gift for young people on birthdays or graduations.
- The support for making calls via Bluetooth was a feature that was not available in this price category at all.
- Water resistant and compatible with temperature sensors and other vital body measurements.
- The screen takes up a large area of the watch’s design, thus providing better control over its user interface elements.
- The watch can track menstrual cycles.
- The ability to follow exercises and physical performance of most common exercises.
- The memory of the watch is large and can load many applications or even store songs and podcasts.
- Some iPhone users have complained that they cannot easily connect the watch to their phones.
- The biometrics provided by the watch are not suitable for medical procedures to be taken. In this case, specialized medical devices must be used.
- There is no clear information about the watch’s battery and its ability to continue working for a specific number of hours or days. All that’s available is the battery size only.
- More than one user complained about the watch’s response to commands or touches, and we understand that it does not have the same length of capabilities of watches from large companies such as Apple.
- The bright design of the watch is in the hands of the user. It does not mean that the material the watch is made of is strong or that it will last for a long time. Therefore, the user must take care of the watch while using it.
- The screen does not come with an additional protection layer. Therefore, the user either uses a screen protection or uses the watch with caution, because it will be vulnerable to fractures.
- Although the watch supports the Arabic language, the Arabic font type used on the watch is not comfortable for users.
- After-sales services, maintenance and support are still under testing and we do not have much confirmed information about them.
- We notice some slow performance and we have to wait a while between the command and the response.
- The watch does not support mobile chip operation. Therefore, its use remains associated with the presence of the phone near it.
- The watch does not have some of the features of the Apple watch ultra, such as satellite communication in emergency situations, or the spatial tracking feature that would be useful for users on safari trips.
Find out the Smart Watch 8 Ultra offers on Yaoota from here.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.