Infinix Zero 5 Review
By: Mohamed Abdel Rahman & Heidi Soliman
Infinix is the company that studies the market well before introducing any new product. That’s one of the reasons Infinix had made its mark in the market.
Infinix continues to improve itself over the years and competes with other big brands to improve itself. It has released the Infinix Zero 5 with a strong marketing campaign. If you want to know the pros and cons of this Mobile. Read our review below:
If you like the phone and want to buy it, simply go to Yaoota and place your order online to have it delivered to your doorstep in no time.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
|5.9 inch||Octa core||6 GB||12-13 MP||64 GB||4350 mAh||Android nougat|
For more information about this phone, check it out through mobihub.
Mobihub is an Egyptian website, that has a lot of detailed information about plenty of mobile models.
- The sound button, power button and 2 SIM card slots are located on the right side of the phone.
- The external memory slot is located on the left side.
- The mic, charging slot, speakers and the headphones ports are located on the bottom.
- The screen is equipped with a front camera with a built-in flash and it also has an IED light indicator.
- The other camera is located on the back of the phone and is equipped with a built-in flash.
- The phone has a fingerprint sensor and is located in the middle.
- The whole design of the phone is made of metal.
- Screen size: 5.9 inch.
- Screen resolution: 1080×1920 pixels (368 ppi).
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Even though the screen is large in size it’s only full HD.
- The screen size is suitable for viewing images and watching videos. And the colors appear sharp.
- The size of the screen isn’t suitable for all users. It’s for those users who care only about large screens but not the size of the phone or not being able to use the phone functions on the screen with only one hand.
- The phone has an extra protection screen, it’s safe for users to use the phone without worrying about damaging the screen.
- The phone has an Octa core processor (MediaTek Helio P25) 2.6 GHz. and RAM 6G.
- Internal memory (64GB) and takes an external SD memory of up to 128GB.
- Has a fingerprint sensor and supports 4G.
- Has FM Radio.
- Supports Gyroscope and OTG.
- Doesn’t support NFC sensor or Infra.
- The phone’s performance is quite a difference experience than previous releases, that’s because Infinix has made many improvements in the phone. That’s due to the high processor and RAMs. Users will enjoy using this phone and its programs. The phone performs well when operating more than one program or app at once. Also, the phone is an excellent choice for gamers.
- The sound quality of the speakers are really good and clear even in noisy places. The drawback of the speakers is that it’s located on the left bottom side of the phone, this area can easily be blocked and the sound will be muted.
- The fingerprint sensor is highly sensitive, and the user won’t find any problem with it. But the sensor isn’t the best among its competitors.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and an external memory card at the same time. The user doesn’t have to substitute one for the other.
- The rear camera is 13 MP and the selfie camera is 12 MP equipped with a built-in flash LED.
- The camera shoots videos in 1080 pixels and the selfie camera is 16MP equipped with built-in flash.
- The camera has an Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) technology.
- The camera doesn’t have Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) technology.
- The battery capacity is 4350 mAh.
- The battery supports fast charging technology.
- Users can’t change or replace the battery unless at the maintenance service.
- The battery lasts up to one whole day of heavy usage.
Check out Infinix Zero 5 from here.
*Some items may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.