APT Rotary Hammer 1250Watt Review
By: Mostafa Shaaban & Yara Elhemaily
Today we present a review for Hilti 1250 watt that is produced by APT, we will discuss all the pros and cons of the APT Rotary Hammer as well as its specifications.
Yaoota is as usual ready to clarify the details and capabilities of any device in the market so that you can have a full background about it before buying it and so that you can learn about the pros and cons and evaluate the product and whether it is compatible to your needs.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Drill Bit Attachments||A 6 mm drill bit/ 8 mm drill bit/10 mm drill bit|
|Device Attachments||Mortise, carving and cross-cut chisel|
- The most important feature of this device is that it can penetrate the brick walls, ceilings and concrete walls. It has high ability to penetrate.
- It has a drill function so it can be used in many (house renovation or removing ceramic tiles.) It is resembled by a power key in the body which converts the mode to drill or vibration, if you use it while pressing on anything, it would dissemble it from the roots.
- It is faster than any drill when punching, dissembling and installing as it saves effort and does not need much energy when pressing it as it works with pushing force and it will not need time as well. All what it needs is to fix your hands on the place you wish to use it and nothing more or less.
- It has two internal carbon brushes which provides it with a lot of energy than other drills and makes it more tolerant of hard work for consecutive hours. With the two internal carbon brushes you don’t need to worry about the engine breaking down.
- It comes with a carving and mortise chisels that are useful in renovating the walls and house decoration, because changing this chisel helps us remove any surface whether that of the wall or other.
- It has a rubber band that avoids the accumulation of dust above the drill bits and the chisels, to avoid the dust from entering into the engine and breaking down the device or at least adversely affecting the gears of the drill.
- It is very noisy and may disturb all the surrounding people; this is why it is recommended to use it during working day hours to avoid complaints from people nearby.
- It consumes high levels of electricity and if used frequently we may encounter a high electricity bill.
Installation and Warranty
- The installation of the product is very simple; all you have to do is press the drill bit or the chisel strongly in its place while pulling the lower part of it to isolate it and you would have to repeat the same steps if you would like to replace it.
- The product is imported and it does not have authorized centers in Egypt, thus there is no guarantee for anything even if it comes with a warranty.
*Some items may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.